The Kilpatrick Renaissance
Chicago neighborhood living with luxury and style that 55+ seniors demand—why not try lovely Portage Park?
Enjoy the benefits of city living nestled in a serene setting. The Kilpatrick Renaissance is a gorgeous new property where you have access to luxury living with rents that won't break the bank—and heat and electric are included! This Energy Star designed building means we offer more for less.
We are in one of the best areas for seniors, just one block north of Irving Park at Six Corners, with shopping, restaurants, banks and more! Beautiful Portage Park with its 6,500 sq. ft. Senior Center is minutes away to the west. You have your choice of two Metra lines and multiple CTA options to get around. Shop at Jewel/Osco which is directly south of us, and hop over to Milwaukee Avenue for entertainment options.
We offer resident-centric programming that’s fun and informative: seasonal/holiday events, movie nights, card/board games, pot-luck dinners, plus health and fitness programming/workshops.
The Kilpatrick Renaissance features top of the line studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes...
- Private parking
- Elevator building
- Huge, secured courtyard with fire-pit, pergola and gas grill
- Community gardens – plant your own vegetables!
- Solarium with piano
- Club Room/TV Lounge/Kitchen
- PC Center/Library
- Fitness Center
- Access control with video surveillance throughout property
- Storage lockers
- Secured onsite laundry facilities located on each floor
- Onsite management and maintenance
- 24 hour staff/supportive services
- Pet friendly! (additional deposit required)
- Plank flooring in living/dining/kitchen; carpeted bedrooms
- Fully applianced kitchens with loads of espresso maple cabinets
- Generous closet space
- Large, energy efficient windows
- Individually-controlled heating/cooling
- Ceiling fans
- Cable and phone ready